Transfer Documents

In order to complete your admission to UVU, the following documentation is required for all transfer students:

College Transcripts

Official college transcripts from each institution you have attended. Transcripts can be mailed to UVU or sent electronically from your previous college to For additional information about transferring to UVU visit- Transfer CreditUVU only accepts credits from Regionally Accredited institutions. Select your previous institution from the articulation database to see if it is Regionally Accredited- Transfer Articulation Database.

High School Transcripts

If you have completed at least 24 college credits this requirement will be waived. HOWEVER, to qualify for financial aid you will need to submit proof of high school graduation via a high school transcript. We recommend that you submit your HS transcript.

  • Official High School Transcripts
    • Faxed DIRECTLY from the high school w/ a fax cover sheet to: 801.863.8913
    • Emailed DIRECTLY from the high school to:
    • Sent by mail from the high school to: UVU Office of Admissions 800 W. University Pkwy. MS 106 Orem, UT. 84058
  • GED Certificate
  • Notarized Homeschool Form (pdf)

Placement Testing

Transferrable equivalent math and English credits can be used instead of placement testing.  If you are not transferring math or English credits Accuplacer or ACT/SAT testing will be required.  Accuplacer testing can be used in place of ACT/SAT for students that are 20 or older by the first day of the semester. Any student 19 or younger as of the first day will be required to submit ACT or SAT scores. For students who need to take the ACT/SAT, the ACT-R can be taken at UVU Testing Services.